Let’s work together
E.D Digital has started accepting guest posts and articles, and we invite Digital Marketing experts to write for us and share their stories, opinions, and voice with our audience.
We are glad that you are interested in contributing to E.D Digital.
Although we are very particular about what goes on our blog, we do read every guest post request we receive. However, please do not send us any request without reading the guidelines because we would reject requests that do not adhere to our guidelines.
Important: We receive a lot of requests and our approval process is tedious. Please be patient with us because we take 5-10 business days to respond. If you do not get a response within 15 business days, you can use your article elsewhere. Please do not send follow up mails; they won’t help.
If you are looking for prompt publishing, E.D Digital has a “Sponsored Guest Post” option. Unlike the regular guest post, a sponsored article gets published within 1-2 business days. However, it must still meet our guest post guidelines, and it would need approval from our editors.
Topics We Cover.
Before submitting your request to write for us, please take a moment to consider the following, we cover everything digital marketing including but not limited to:
What Do We Publish?
Digital Marketing Education: If you are an expert in digital marketing with something to educate our audience, you can send your tips, how-to articles, case studies, trends, or listicles.
Opinions of experts: If you are an expert in the industry with relevant experience and good digital presence, you can send your opinions about anything relating to the Digital Marketing industry.
Infographics: If you have a well-crafted infographic, you can send it along with an introduction.
Guest Post Guidelines:
Before you write or submit an article or guest post to E.D Digital, we want you to know our guidelines. We request you to read these guidelines carefully and adhere to them completely:
- Basics first- your article should not have grammatical or language errors.
- Your article should be informative, interactive, and interesting. Every post on our blog aims to give valuable information to our users helping them hone their digital marketing skills or keeping them updated.
- Don’t send us chunks of text lying on a word doc. Your article should be well-structured with subheadings, bullets, quotes, and images.
- Don’t be a business speaking to humans. We are humans giving information to fellow humans, so sound like one in your article. Talk in first person and speak to the readers directly.
- Your articles should be 800- 1200 words.
- Don’t use irrelevant images or copyright images owned by someone else.
- Please give source of statistics, images, and quotes used in the content.
- The article should be unique and not published elsewhere.
- Include your bio and headshot along with the article.
- Do not promote any service or product in your article.
- We have the right to delete promotional links in your article. You can link relevant informative articles though. Your service pages can be linked in your bio.
- Send your topic ideas before you submit your article.
- If you don’t follow the above guidelines, you most likely will not hear from us.
Note: We don’t publish press releases and product or service reviews.
What happens if your article is selected for publication?
If we select your article, it is sent for review to our editors. If it requires any changes, we send it back with our comments. We have the right to edit the article or its title. The author has the right to republish the article elsewhere citing E.D Digital as the original publisher of the article. We can republish the article or share it on any social channel giving due credits to the author. We do not pay for guest articles unless otherwise agreed before publishing.
Got more questions? Don’t hesitate to drop us a mail at [email protected] or fill the form below to submit your article ideas.